PHASE 1: 90-60 DAYS OUT
"I want to be a better version of myself."
"I want to fight and fundraise for a cause I believe in."
"I want to inspire others to generosity and action."
Once an application is submitted, a campaign is created. The first 30 days is spent spreading the word about what you’re fighting for, generating pledges to donate if you earn a spot, and showing up to workouts and meetups to connect with the Brawl Team and other contenders.
Spots in the Brawl Class are based on
• Awareness generated (Tickets sold, social media)
• Funds raised (Pledges to donate generated)
• Action (Showing up to pre-events)
• Connection to Cause (Backstory, Why you are brawling)
PHASE 2: 60-30 DAYS OUT
In this phase, future champs train and fundraise to earn a match in Brawl for a Cause’s main event. Mentors are assigned. Gear is given. Training officially begins with opportunities to progress all over town.
Up to 30 Future Champs are matched based on
• Fairness of Match (gender, age, weight, health, experience level)
• Funds and Awareness Generated (tickets and donations achieved)
• Actions / Trials Overcome (attendance at pre-events, Brawler’s Journey storytelling)
• Connection to Cause (link between Cause’s mission and community with Brawler)
PHASE 3: 30-0 DAYS OUT
Once matched, the 30 Brawlers and 10 Alternates will do a final push to sellout the live event and exceed fundraising goals while undergoing final preparations to enter the arena.
There will be more content created, interviews conducted, inspiration transferred, and training opportunities offered. If anyone is injured or withdraws and there is a fair alternate to make a match, the match is made. The whole class enters the arena on Main Event day and succeeds in raising significant funds and awareness for the changes they wish to see in the world, together as a team. They entertain those who supported and celebrate with their causes’ communities after the final bell. Brawl on!
Discounted one-on-one training from an experience coach / cornerman
60 days of free access to local gyms, group workouts, and technical workshops
Free sponsored gear, and discounted products within the Brawl’s network